This is really bad

What happen when you are too lost in mind?
You will make wrong decision.

Probably everyone thought I am smart,
but I think I am no more.
I duno what i want, I duno what I prefer,
I duno how to find my answer,
and, I duno how to make myself happy in life.

Maybe because I am too hard to please?
Maybe because I am too much requesting for fresh n excitement?
Maybe is just becasue I am too lazy to be hardworking?

I keep changing and changing,
and then look for evidence to support me whenever I feel uncomfortable,
then, I look for friend to teach me what to do,
You see, I am lazy till I just dun wanna think and think anymore.

OMG,this is really bad....


Comments

smalldeng said…
Oh, I am sorry, shouldn't be like that right?!!

ya, I knew, the world is big, just me are tiny.

okie lar, let's do the best to find my way "out"...

"21"only mar,, right?! :P



:) n thanks, for dropping this note....it helps,,,,:)
big teng said…
that not really bad...

come on.. "21"years young only,but sound like 47years old lady ...

the world is big enough for us to enjoy..


xmanman said…
Things can't be that bad if you are still alive. Probably you

are not who others thought of you. So what? Just be yourself.

Who is "myself" you might ask, you knew it deep inside

yourself. We all knew, just that sometimes we might be lost.

But we'll not be lost all the time, that's for sure. Honestly,

we're actually driving ourselves crazy most of the time, that's

what I think lar! With all our 'irrational' expectation we have

on ourselves. At least that's me, you? Well...think about it,

are you?

Popular posts from this blog

070707

我的作品

“最近好吗?”